Slider

Foam Toner By Supermood

Monday, October 31, 2016



(EN) I think that we all know how important it is to cleanse face every day. That's the basic rule in skincare. I like to use foam to wash my face. Somehow I feel I can get my face cleaner with foam especially when used together with Clarisonic's Aria brush. It never came to my mind that there could be a foam toner as well. Supermood has in their Egoboost collection a micellar foam toner. I just love that prodoct! 

First I wash my face with a foam wash. As I prefer everything organic and natural I have chosen Egoboost Gentle Foam Wash by Supermood to cleanse my skin. The foam is with natural chaga and the texture is light yet rich and creamy. I apply a small amount of it on to my face, massage with Clarisonic's Aria brush or konjac sponge - which is btw super natural -  and rinse off with warm water. This foam is very gentle yet effective.

After that I take a little dip of Egoboost Pure Micellar Foam Toner and spread it all over my face and wipe it with a cotton pad. This toner makes it sure that all traces of make-up is removed and the skin is perfectly clean.
Now my skin is ready for moisturizer.


****


(FI) Uskon, että jokainen meistä tietää kuinka tärkeää on puhdistaa kasvot joka päivä. Tämä on ihonhoidossa sääntö numero yksi. Tykkään käyttää vaahtoa kasvojen pesuun. Jotenkin tuntuu, että iho tulee puhtaammaksi juuri puhdistusvaahdolla, varsinkin jos käytän puhdistuksessa Clarisonicin Aria-harjaa. Eipä tullut koskaan mieleen, että myös kasvovesi voisi olla vaahto. Supermoodilla on heidän Egoboost-sarjassa vaahtomuodossa oleva misellivesi. Aivan ihana tuote!

Ekaksi annan kasvoilleni vaahtopesun. Koska tykkään käyttää kaikkea orgaanista ja luonnollista ihonhoidossa, olen valinnut Egoboost-sarjan Gentle Foam Wash'n. Puhdistusvaahdossa on mukana pakurikääpää ja sen koostumus on kevyt mutta silti myös täyteläinen. Pieni määrä vaahtoa riittää. Levitän sen kasvoille ja hieron Clarisonin harjalla tai konjac-sienellä - joka muuten on täysin luonnontuote - ja lopuksi huuhtelen lämpimällä vedellä. Vaahto on hellävarainen mutta tehokas.

Tämän jälkeen otan pienen määrän Egoboostin Pure Micellar Foam Toner'a, levitän sen kasvoille ja pyyhin vanulapulla pois. Näin varmistan, että kaikki meikin jäänteet ovat varmasti lähteneet ja iho on täydellisen puhdas.  
Nyt iho on valmis kosteustuotteille. 






(EN) What is chaga?

Chaga is a fungus that grows on the bark of arctic trees, namely on birch. It contains vast amounts of antioxidants and has been used as a folk remedy for centuries to rejuvenate skin and even out skin pigments.


****


(FI) Mikä on pakurikääpä?

Pakurikääpä on sieni, joka kasvaa arktisten puiden kuten koivun kaarnassa. Pakurikääpä sisältää suuren määrän antioksidantteja ja sitä on käytetty luontais- ja kansanlääkinnässä vuosisatoja. Sillä on nuorentava vaikutus ihoon ja se myös tasoittaa ihon pigmenttiä.



(EN) Both products have a mild scent which is not extremely fresh but somehow very natural and in fact suits well to the holistic products. A negative point is that with one press you get too much foam - or is it just me who always press it too long and have more than a size of a plum?


****


(FI) Molemmissa tuotteissa on mieto tuoksu, joka ei ole kovin raikas vaan jotenkin sellainen luonnollinen ja itse asiassa sopii varsin hyvin holistisiin tuotteisiin. Negatiivisena pointtina voisin sanoa sen, että ehdellä painalluksina tuotetta tulee vähän liikaa. Voi tietysti olla että se johtuu siitä, että painan liian kauan ja vaahtoa tulee enemmän kuin tarpeeksi.


WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

Supermood beauty products now available at SpaceNK!
Free worldwide shipping for orders over £100.







38 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a foam toner! I didn't even think that was possible to have such a thing, but obviously it is. Foam soap is so divine so I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a big surprise for me as well! I like the foam texture.

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize foam toners exist as well! And no, you're not the only one. I tend to pump out more product than necessary too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never miss a part of my skin care routine. I have never tried a toner in a foam before but it would be very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skin care routine is so vital! Foam toner is such a pleasant product.

      Delete
  4. I haven't used a toner for years. I am interested in this foam toner. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, you should take it to your skincare routines asap :D

      Delete
  5. It looks like a really great product. I love foam toners.

    Ami xxx
    www.ami-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic! So gentle and foam makes it super rich.

      Delete
  6. Toners are a huge part of my skin care routine! I think this is an awesome product and it has all the things that I want in a toner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds very good! It is an amazing product :)

      Delete
  7. We haven't used form toner since many years. This seems to be a great product to give a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try and I'm sure you will love it!

      Delete
  8. I've never seen a foam cleanser before but I'd love to try it. Sounds like it works well.
    www.stepinsidemyhandbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely product - gentle and effective as well!

      Delete
  9. Oh wow never heard of a foam cleanser, but sounds really interesting. Going to see if i can get a hold of this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, try to catch it - definitely worth trying, and I'm pretty sure you will love it :)

      Delete
  10. This is such an innovative idea. I have not heard of foam toner before. I def have to get my hands on this
    www.naturallytescha.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it, I'm so sure about it! It was totally a new way to tone my skin as well.

      Delete
  11. Such a great review! I would like to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Please, do it - I'm sure you will love this foam toner!

      Delete
  12. Who'd have thought fungus would be used! I really like the look of it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This chaga mushroom has become so popular! It makes great tea as well :)

      Delete
  13. I haven't used toner for a long time. Maybe I should get back into it? Do you see changes? I really need a new eye cream again, I just realized reading your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go back to a toner ;) My skin is much softer and I feel it's well cleansed after these 2 products.

      Delete
  14. I have never heard of a foam toner before. It sounds great though and I like that it only has a slightly natural scent. Did you see any difference after using it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Not just because of the new texture but because all its benefits - my skin is so soft & bright and feels well cleansed after these 2 products.

      Delete
  15. This looks like an interesting product as I've never heard of a foam toner either. Does this work ok on sensitive skin types?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this is super gentle yet effective and works well on sensitive skin as well. Give it a try!

      Delete
  16. Interesting. I have never heard of foaming toner before. Only the one you put on a sponge. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! This foam toner is a great invention :)

      Delete
  17. Wow this is the new thing as i use cucumber toner for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's alway great to have a routine that you love! These products look awesome!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan