Slider

Art Exhibition - Strong & Impressive

Friday, November 6, 2015



Got an invitation to the opening of Russian-Hungarian artist El Kazovsky's exhibition at the Hungarian National Gallery up in Castle Hill.

A friend of mine knew the artist well, and she has El Kazovsky's paintings at home. Actually she lent one of them to this exhibition.

"The first article I read about punk - all negative - and the tiny black-and-white photos all hit me with such elemental power, that still today I'd love to put all my punk leather jackets...These pictures fitted all my aesthetic criteria, and I still have them: they were beautiful both as an object and as a self-image, and that can't be said for any other fashion."

Very strong, impressive and extremely interesting & fascinating, and  large exhibition of El Kazovsky's (1048-2008) works.




The Survivors Shadow
- The life & works of El Kazovsky
at the Hungarian National Gallery until February 14th, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan