Slider

The Ultimate Flower Girl

Thursday, March 16, 2017



Mihaela is the ultimate flower girl! She's the woman behind flowerMe brand. I love her organic flower arrangements and bouquets she creates, and the way she mixes colours and different types of flowers. 

We had such a fun studio day surrounded by flowers previous week. Here's a sneak peek to our photo shooting session with some of Mihaela's thoughts.


****


Mihaela on aivan täydellinen kukkaistyttö. Hän luo uskomattoman upeita luonnollisia kukka-asetelmia ja -kimppuja. Tykkään hänen tavastaan yhdistellä värejä ja eri tyyppisiä kukkia.

Toissa viikolla meillä oli niin hauska studiopäivä kukkien keskellä. Tässä maistiaisia kuvaussessiosta sekä Mihaelan ajatuksia lyhyesti.


****


I think flowers are... those simple gestures that are counting for a lifetime.

****

Mielestäni kukat ovat... niitä koko elämän kattavia yksinkertaisia eleitä.



Luxury means to me... my garden where I can pick my own grown flowers.

****

Ylellisyys tarkoittaa minulle... omaa puutarhaa josta voin poimia itsekasvattamiani kukkia.






Five words to describe myself... caring, giving, creative, problem solver and sometimes crazy. 
(totally agree with all of these points!)

****

Viisi adjektiivia, jotka kuvaavat minua... huolehtiva, antelias, luova, ongelmien ratkaisija ja välillä hullu.
(täysin samaa mieltä!




My motto is... nothing is absolute, there is always a solution.

****

Mottoni on... mikään ei ole mahdotonta, aina löytyy ratkaisu.




My favourite colour is... orange. My favourite scent is... orange.

****

Lempivärini on... oranssi. Lempituoksuni on... appelsiini. 



I couldn't live without... my daughter.

****

En voisi elää... ilman tytärtäni.







My favourite spot in Budapest is... Margaret Island.
(will come back to that soon!)

****

Lempparipaikkani Budapestissa on... Margit-saari.
(palaan tähän vielä pikapuoliin!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan