Slider

Egoboost Serum & Day Cream

Sunday, November 6, 2016



(EN)I guess there are days when we wake up in the morning feeling really tired and crappy. It's kind of ok if you can still continue sleeping but if you need to get up and look good & fresh, you will need some help to make it happen. Finnish holistic beauty brand Supermood has an excellent product line called Egoboost, and that's what it is - boosting your ego. Earlier I have introduced the cleansing foams of Egoboost and now it's time to check the other beauty products what they have in Egoboost line.

In the mornings after toning my skin with Egoboost Pure Micellar Foam Toner I have been applying Moisture Kick Serum. This serum has Finnish chaga in it (psst. if you don't know what chaga is, you can check it here!). The other ingredients are such as argan oil & jojoba poil. This effective serum is a real moisture kick and can be used alone or mixed with other Egoboost products. I have applied my daily CC cream on it. The texture is light and gives immediately a soft, moisturized and a bit tightening skin. I use this serum every day, no matter if I have or haven't slept well. 

Those days when I don't wear CC cream I have applied Egoboost The Perfect Day Cream with menthol extract. It really wakes me up! The fragrance is mild so it's absolutely not too strong. The texture is light and absorbs quickly and works well with foundation. It's so refreshing!

When you apply your daily moisturizer, do not forget to apply it also on your neck! 

There are still 2 products in Egoboost line: One Minute Facelift Serum & Eyes Wide Open Serum. I will come back to these super products very soon!

It's wonderful that there are organic options for skincare.






(FI) Meillä jokaisella on aamuja jolloin herää väsyneenä ja nuutuneena. Eikä se mitään jos voi jatkaa uniaan eikä tarvitse lähteä minnekkään, mutta jos näin ei ole, vaan pitäisi saada itsestä nätti ja näyttävä tarvitaan apukeinoja. Kotimainen holistiseen kauneuteen paneutuva Supermood on luonut Egoboost-sarjan, joka nimensä mukaisesti buustaa egoa. Olen jo aikaisemmin kertonut hieman Egoboostin puhdistusvaahdoista ja nyt on tarkoitus esitellä pari muuta Egoboost-sarjan tuotetta. 

Sen jälkeen kun olen aamuisin puhdistanut kasvot Egoboost Pure Micellar Foam Toner -misellivedellä, olen levittänyt kasvoille ja kaulalle Moisture Kick Serumia. Tässä seerumissa on suomalaista pakurikääpää (hieman lisää pakurikääpästä löydät täältä!). Seerumista löytyy myös argan- ja jojoba-öljyä. Seerumi on todellinen tehokosteuttaja ja sitä voi käyttää yksistään tai muiden Egoboost-tuotteiden kanssa. Itse olen levittänyt sen päälle käyttämääni CC-voidetta. Tuotteen rakenne on kevyt ja iho tuntuu heti pehmeältä, kosteutetulta ja hieman liftatulta. Käytän tätä seerumia päivittäin siitä huolimatta olenko vai enkä ole nukkunut riittävästi.    

Niinä päivinä kun en käytä CC-voidetta, olen levittänyt kasvoille Egoboost The Perfect Day Creamiä, joka sisältää raikastavaa mentholia. Voide herättää hetkessä! Voiteen tuoksu on mieto eik siis todellakaan liian voimakas. Rakenne on kevyt ja nopeasti imeytyvä. Toimii loistavasti myös meikkivoiteen alla. Ihanan piristävä tuote!  

Ethän unohda levittää kosteusvoidetta myös kaulan iholle?!

Egoboost-sarjassa on vielä 2 muuta tuotetta: One Minute Facelift Serum & Eyes Wide Open Serum. Palaan näihin supertuotteisiin aivan pikapuolin!

Ihanaa, että on tällaisia orgaanisia vaihtoehtoja ihonhoitoon. 







EXCELLENT NEWS!!!
Supermood beauty products now available at SpaceNK!
Free worldwide shipping for orders over £100.




40 comments:

  1. The name is brilliant, Ego Boost! I have certainly had some mornings when I could use some of that. I like the packaging as well and this sounds like a lovely brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a lovely brand - all natural, organic, a real holistic brand in all details:)

      Delete
  2. Oh you mean days like today then lol! I woke up sick and totally feeling crappy! Egoboost has lots of great products eh? A day cream with menthol sounds so refreshing early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day cream is so good! It wakes you up in such a cool way!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Tania, I love the name. And the way they designed the product package makes it even more appealing. I would recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have very sensitive skin that is always changing on me so finding a skin care line that works for me can be tricky. These products sound like they could work for me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are super gentle and fantastic for a sensitive skin - yet I feel that they do work and are effective :)

      Delete
  5. I love the name of this product. I could definitely use a boost in the morning especially now that the sun is disappearing. I will definitely have to look into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name describes the beauty line so well! Please, check out these products - I'm sure you will love them!

      Delete
  6. Nice marketing..."ego boost". We all know we don't need some product to boost our egos Ladies, do we? On the other hand...seems like it definitely makes you feel more comfortable and cared for and that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right :) That's exactly how it is in out life.

      Delete
  7. natural products are my new obsession. thank you for sharing, I haven't tried this brand and it seems really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great obsession :) I'm sure you will love this Egoboost line.

      Delete
  8. These products look really reliable and they're perfect for days when you don't feel like you're at your best. I would love to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm so sure you will love these - natural yet effective.

      Delete
  9. Loved the name Egoboost - great idea, we all need it first thing in the morning along with a cup of tea. These products look great and them being natural is definitely recommended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, I so agree with you! natural is the keyword, isn't it?

      Delete
  10. Do you know if their products are cruelty-free? I know that the EU has regulations against animal testing, but we don't have any here in the US (yet). I try to use only products that are cruelty-free. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure htse are cruelty free as well - they are all made in Finland.

      Delete
  11. Love their name idea !! I am all about the organic touch ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natural and organic is exactly how the skincare should be!

      Delete
  12. The brand is totally new for me. Never heard about it before but these products look very interesting! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking my pics :) This brand is pretty new so I'm sure you will hear about it a lot very soon!

      Delete
  13. Never heard of this brand but love its name Ego Boost!Sounds like a nice product after your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That name is genious - it definitely tells it all :)

      Delete
  14. I'm such a foundation every day girl. I love finding out about other alternatives and things like you make you feel alive in the morning! This looks great!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! These are perfect products to apply before your foundation as well.

      Delete
  15. I've never tried Finnish skincare! I'd love to try some products. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, check these out and give them a try! You will love them, I'm so sure!

      Delete
  16. nice review!!! The products sounds amazing!! Never heard of the ego boost ! have to try...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are amazing products all of them!

      Delete
  17. All my weekdays are kind of like that. I like your skin care routine so much. Sometimes when we make ourselves look pretty the outside we instantly feel better.
    BS, xx | https://queenbsdiary.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Like the name says we need some boosting for our egos every now and then :)

      Delete
  18. I've never heard of the brand before but your blog post really caught my eye. Do you know if they ship worldwide?

    ReplyDelete
  19. such great products. my mom and younger sister would love these. great review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan