As I mentioned before (click here) I'm not so familiar with portrait photography, but after trying it found it quite fascinating. Still long way to go, though.
- Try to connect with subjects - it's essential for great portraits.
- Have fun when taking portraits - keep the mood upbeat.
- If you s,ile, your subjects will smile too!
- Show your subkjects your shots to reassure them they look good.
- Don't be afriad to give plenty of directions, telling your models how to look and pose.
Huge thanks to the model Venla!