Slider

Glutein-free

Friday, January 23, 2015

 One of my favourite glutein-free products is quinoa, especially red quinoa. if you boil a bigger portion in the beginning of week you can add some of it to salads etc during the week. This warm kind of salad that I made last night is delicious and easy to prepair, and you can basically add anything to it. This time I made it with these ingredients:

garlic, mushrooms, belly peppers, spinach, mozzarella, broccoli and quinoa, and seasoned it with black pepper & sea salt and fresh basil. 

2 gloves of garlic, yellow belly pepper, mushrooms & spinach...


...red quinoa...



...broccoli & mozzarella...
(I had some cooked broccoli in my fridge from the previous night)

... black pepper, sea salt & fresh basil.




Yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan