Slider

Budapest Tips: Hairmónia

Sunday, July 13, 2014

 Trick or treat? 
Take a treat! Just wanted to tell you if you visit Budapest and happen to need a hair dresser while there - this place might be the right one: Hairmónia Styling. It's in 13. district on Pest side, walking distance from Nyugati Railwaystaton and Westend City shopping mall, near Vígszínház (comedy theatre).

Ask for Monika. She speaks perfect English and can make wonders like curl my absolutely straight hair so that it lasts for several days. I've been Monika's client for ages and can highly recommend her.
Budapest XIII
Hegedűs Gyula utca 7.

Example: highlights, cut & blow-dry app. 9.000 HUF (app. €30) 

ps. there're also facials, manicures & pedicure.

ps2. if you like to visit Hairmónia while in Budapest, send me a message and I'll give you Monika's number.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could go there... I just paid almost three hundred dollars for highlights and cut!! And that's the norm in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Älä muuta sano! Täällä hinnat pysyvät edullisina varsinkin jos kampaaja työskentelee ns itselleen jolloin maksetaan fixattu vero riippumatta tuloista ja se ei todellakaan ole paha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan