Slider

Happy Feet

Monday, June 23, 2014


Vichy's reconditioning care for dry feet is very creamy and good for night. There's no scent in it so there's no feeling good factor in it. Even though it's not a luxury product it's very effective.

Crabtree & Evelyn's reviving leg and foot mist is easy to spray on at any time during the day for tired legs, especially when the weather is hot and both feet & legs are swollen. The scent is invigorating and fresh. 
Have to admit that the Kiehl's Cross-Terrain "Dry Run' Foot Cream  is not my favorite. That's probably because I used it for wrong purposes. It's a cooling cream that helps to keep feet dry for example while running. I used it to soften the skin, and for that  the texture is tip light.

Mother Nature's Refreshing Foot Cream by Finnish Frantsila Organics is a rich cream for tired feet & legs. The texture is pleasant with a herbal scent. I applied it only for feet but it is good also for varicose veins. That I need to remember as I have frequently serious cramps in my legs.
Body Shop's Peppermint Cooling foot lotion is my all-time favorite. It's refreshing, easily and quickly absorbing lotion, which I like to use in the mornings. After applying it I put soft slippers on for a moment (while having my breakfast) and sock and/or shoes as I step out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan