Even though I have a pretty wide selection of hair products sometimes a bad hair day strikes...
My hair is long, thin, straight and colored. The ends are dry and split easily. I visit my hairdresser's once a month for highlights and every now and then she cuts some centimeters off the ends. Normally my hair looks good only on that day when I've washed it in the morning. I don't know what happens during the night because it's a total mess next morning. As it's not dirty not even feeling dirty I try to avoid washing it too often. Instead I knot it up or have a ponytail. Boring...
Here's a list of my favorite products:
Kerastase: Elixir k ultima oil shampoo and mask
- a bit of luxury for hair
KMS: Free shape hot flex spray
- a good product before blow drying. I spray it when I keep my hair straight and also when I use the curling wand.
Kerastase: Elixir k ultime light oil
- 2 drops to give shine
Almost forgot! This is my absolute favorite! Can't live without it!
Kerastase: Fibre architecte renovating dual serum for very damaged lengths an split ends.
- 3 drops of this serum for towel dried hair before doing or adding anything else. Seals the split ends.
Something about the other products that I have:
Garnier Fructis goodbye damage shampoo & conditioner
- not bad products at all! Hair feels clean, shiny and healthy for several days. Will definitely buy again!
Biozell silver shampoo & conditioner
- the problem with the silver shampoos is that you should have them on for several minutes, so I don't use them as frequently that should...
Four reasons: silver mist
- easy to use but makes hair feel dirty next day
Paul Mitchell: Awapuhi sea spray
-not exactly ideal for my hair...makes it look even drier. Ok, when need some texture for hair-dos.
Moroccan oil: oil treatment
- I use it as an over-night mask
Redken: Vinyl glam mega shine spray
- ok to use if you wash your hair next day, makes hair look greasy the next day.
KMS California: hairplay dry wax
- I use it to give some texture for my hair when having hair up.
KMS California: add volume styling foam
- too strong for my hair, makes it look dull.
Kerastase: K Initialiste advanced scalp & hair concentrate
- my newest product, will hopefully make the hair stronger and more beautiful...