Fresh radishes with some sea salt make a great snack, don't they? I don't really know how to use them otherwise. Ok, sliced in salads, but does anyone cook them?
Just read that there are different kinds of radishes. These ones are Red Globe radishes, but there are also white Winter Daikon, black Spanish, green Chinese and purple varieties.
What are the health benefits of a radish:
- Radish is very good for liver and stomach, and it acts as a powerful detoxifier too. It purifies the blood and eliminates toxins and waste.
- It's diurectic in nature and clenas out the kidneys.
- It's rich in vitamin C
- Radish is packed with antioxidants
- It's high in fibre and relieves symptoms of constipation
- radishes have been known to soothe sore throats and relieve congestion by clearing the sinuses.
Shot these pics near window in day light without tripod.