Slider

Glowing Skin

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

 My favorite look lately is a fresh, glowing, dewy face. Matt and white is definitely not how I want my face look. Here're some of my tips:

Serious hydration is key for making skin look well moisturized, so even though I use CC cream I always apply moisturizer under it. Clinique's CC has been my long time favorite, but after trying Peter Thomas Roth's CC with vitamin C I believe I found the most perfect CC. It's very sheer, just need to tap it on face. So natural yet gives the skin nice, subtle glow.

Under the eyes one of the best concealers is Dior's Diorskin hydrating concealer.

Guerlain's Terracotta bronzing powder mist is amazing! Just need to spray it to a brush and apply it on face - I draw number 3 on both side of my face starting near the eyes continuing under the cheeks and finishing below the jawline.


Tarte's skin stain in pink coral gives beautiful, fresh, natural  blush to the cheeks. I make a smiling face and apply it to the top of my cheekbones and blend upwards with my fingers. 

 My new favorite!

Tarte's Smooth Operator Amazonian clay pressed powder sets the make up in place and the Amazonian clay minimize the appearance of pores and reduces excess oil without taking the glow away.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Peter Thomas Roth CC cream. It's very sheer, so does not look cakey even if I add some mineral powder on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly! I was told just to tap it on the face as it's so sheer. Love it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan