Slider

Well, well, well...

Monday, February 10, 2014



 Usually I just take snapshots, loads of them, and quite easily I can find one or two pretty nice ones. But now I wanted to concentrate and take a still photos of a setting that I created…All of them awful! Not just the display but none of the pics turn out to be even close to a good one… I used different shutter speeds, different apertures, zooming from different distances etc etc. Now I know that it really takes something to be a good photographer, and a stylish, too.


Tavallisesti napsin paljon kuvia ja tarvittaessa niistä löytyy yleensä yksi tai kaksi ihan toimivaa. No, nyt halusin tehdä asetelma ja ottaa siitä kivoja kuvia. Lopputulos: kaikki aivan kauheita! Ei pelkästään tämä tekemäni asetelma vaan myös kaikki ottamani kuvat. Säädin aukkoja ja valoitusta, zoomasin läheltä ja kaukaa jne jne. nytpähän ainakin tiedän ettei hyväksi valokuvaajaksi tulla hetkessä, eikä muuten stailistiksikaan. 

The theme was 'icy winter meets sunny spring'.
Try to enjoy!

Teemana oli 'jäinen talvi kohtaa aurinkoisen kevään'. Heh,heh…
Koita nauttia!


ps. it just came to my mind "Well, well, well, take a look around. Hey, hey, hey take a look around…" by Smack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan