Slider

Bond No. 9

Monday, November 4, 2013

 I know I have a plenty of fragrances back at home but scents are definitely something that i just can't say no when I see & smell something new & unique. I knew already when I walked along one of my favourite streets in New York, Bleecker Street that I just need to pop into Bond no 9...There was a new tempting fragrance  on display...and the bottle was so beautiful too...
 Bond No.9 Perfumista Avenue perfume & body cream.
Scent of Rose has been my favorite at the moment.

This is what they say about this fragrance:


Bond No. 9 Perfumista Avenue: It’s our first New York fantasy neighborhood —and a perfumer’s dream come true. An orientalist, leather-tingled blend that modernizes the breathtakingly fresh, ultra-feminine rose
Notes: Davana, nutmeg, safran, red plum, rose oil, rose water, peonies, jasmine, patchouli, sensual musk, modern amber, mate



Nail polish: Formula X for Sephora "Bonded 2U".
Nice dark heather color.

Bond No.9
399 Bleecker Street
There're everything near this store - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jimmy Choo, Magnolia Bakery, Fresh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan