Slider

A Nice Cuppa

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

 As the autumn arrives and it gets a bit chilly, it's nice to have a warm cup of tea. Well, I drink tea in any season and weather. Sometimes the Hungarians are wondering if I'm having a cold in the middle of summer as I'm drinking hot tea. But i'm not having a flu or anything - I just drink tea, same like the others drink coffee. And I drink any kind of tea - black, white, green, flavored, infusions... although my favourite is green tea.    
 Sakura green tea from Mariage Fréres is what I drink nowadays. I make a big pot of it and drink it in the morning.
Preparation:
Measure out 3g of tea for 2dl of pure, filtered water.
Bring the water to a simmer (about 85°C) and let the tea infuse for 4 minutes.

(I'm not that precise with it...)

 The white simple porcelain pot is also from Mariage Freres.

Sakura green tea is flavored with young cherry blossoms. Bright, sumptuous and elegant! 

Sofia behind Home at with Sofia blog mentioned that she drinks 2 litres of green tea daily. I don't consume that much, perhaps only 1 litre.

Enjoy your day!


2 comments:

  1. Sakura looks delicious and these are beautiful pictures. I love green tea too. Although I have to have my coffee in the morning, and then I switch to green tea for the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) ! I'm not a coffee person at all, have tried it twice and it's just not for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan