Slider

Hair Issues

Friday, April 27, 2012

 Curly? Not really...but wavy anyway.
 Had the roots coloured a bit darker than before
and the hair is also darker underneath.
Normally my hair is straight, very straight.
This time asked my hairdresser to make it a bit wavy.

 Monika, my hairdresser, works at Hairmonia Styling
in XIII district.
The salon is small, light and very effective.
 Hairmonia Styling
Hegedus Gyula utca 7.
XIII, Budapest
 It's possible to get a manicure with gel polish.
 There's pedicure upstairs.
And facial treatments as well.
Bought new heated rollers.
Do they make my hair curly?
Not really, well, for 2 hours yes
but after that straight again.
Sad but true.
No curly-genes in me.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Thanks for sharing. If anyone suffers from hair loss, can go with the homeopathy as it is an effective solution for hair loss treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by the level of research you've put into this article. Well done! I just wanna share something, Over the years, I have tried various anti-dandruff shampoos to find the one that suits me best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan