On Wednesday went to the preview of
Olya Bell's "Apparition"
Olya Bell is an Ausralian fine art photographer, based in Budapest.
Her current work "Apparitions" evaluates the dichotomy of
the past and present in our living enviroments,
capturing landscapes and portraits in Budapest.
My favourite photos in the exhibition:
- beautiful photo of a park way by night
- the continuing lamp posts give an interesting, hopefull atmosphere
- the empty bench by Danube in an evening lighting is quite impressive
- always find the stairs coming up from an underground fascinating
- here also the evening lighting is perfect
- a tree and 2 people walking in a snowy weather -perfect picture!
The loft-style gallery looks really nice!
Especially the black stairs.
It's on the 4th floor in the same building as Culinaris
Perc utca 8.