Slider

Devil Wears Prada & So Do I

Saturday, July 26, 2014

 I guess it's been lovely warm even hot week all around Europe. Wanted to avoid heavy dressing (like always!) so this has been my favorite outfit  while running errands in the city. Found a pair of trousers in the back of my closet which I'd bought ages ago in New York and they became my new best pants immediately! 
Simple, nothing fancy.




pants - Prada
top - Gap
shoes - Toms
sunglasses - Fendi
bracelets - Tiffany's, Michael Kors, Thomas Sabo
the pale pink leather bracelet bought at Nougat, Helsinki last summer
watch - Gucci

ps. not yet make-up...although the skin feels already much better. Probably because of the strong medicine I feel extra tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan