Slider

What A Cute Mini Speaker!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

 I like to listen to radio via internet with my laptop in the office (especially www.radiorock.fi), but the quality of the sound has been rather poor… so I bought a portable mini speaker. It does make a difference! The quality is almost as good as at home where we have this Yamaha audio system. This mini speaker has a built-in rechargeable battery which can be connected to laptop with USB. The battery lasts about 8 hours. Very easy to use, no extra cabels needed. I just needed to attach it to my MacBook and it worked straight away. It comes in 3 colors: white, black & red. 

 



I'm not addicted to Diet Coke any more, but the flower pattern on  the can looked so pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan