Slider

Wavy Hair

Sunday, July 7, 2013

make waves for hair

 I do have all kinds of curlers, straighteners etc but this small Babyliss just looked so perfect travel companion that had to buy it. 
It's very small, actually this Couch magazine is a small size as well, so to get a better idea how small it really is I placed it also on a magazine which is even bigger than the standard A4.

make curly hair

blond locks
 My hair is extremely straight so I was pretty happy to get some curls and waves.
blond locks

I used only hair spray but next time I will add some styling, building, shaping, volymizing and what ever products to make the locks staying a bit longer.

Do you make your hair curly? What products do you use to make it last longer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan