Sometimes went to Kardamena for dinner to eat Greek food
- dolmades, keftedes, halloumi, Greek salad...
Traditional Greek restaurant Avli
- beautiful setting in the courtyard garden
- popular place
Near Louis Supermarket in Kardamena
Before 8pm the place was still rather empty
but after 8pm all thr tables're occupied
- almost the same meze as usual with
Greek salad, halloumi, keftedes, dolmades...
Something extra this time:
next to the sea
- nice place, but not great
- meze to start with!
- also fried small shrimps to eat them whole
with heads and everything - delicious!
- just baked pita bread - marvellous!
King prawn saganaki
by the sea, before the bridge in Kardamena
- starting with meze
The just baked pita bread also here
- so good!
The place was full of British tourists
Kardamena by Saturday night
- bars, sports bars, bars...