Asked the girls at the reception of the hotel
for a good restaurant in Belaggio
- they recommended Silvio's,
a fish restaurant
which belongs to the same owner as the hotel
- they also told that the transportation back to the hotel,
even later than 9pm,
wouldn't be a problem,
someone from the restauant would give a lift
The entrance to Ristorante Silvio
Started the dinner with a glass of prosecco.
For the wine asked the waiter
to recommend a dry white wine:
Brolettino 2007 was his recommendation
- ok, nothing special
- wouldn't choose it again
- a bit like tokaj wine, strong bitterish taste
some fried small fish
before the main course
- this one too was fantastic!
for the dessert
- made of strawberries & apricots
- real Italian sorbet!
from the restaurant.
- excellent Italian food
- good service
- beautiful lake view.
Via Carcano, 12
22021 Bellagio (CO)