Slider

Dinner & Beauty

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dinner
at home
Artichoke bottoms with Parma ham (olive oil, black pepper)
Grilled breast of chicken marinated in parsley-lemon-olive oil-garlic-black pepper,
potato-rocket salad (garlic, black pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar)

Karläuser Riesling 2003



Beauty Treatments
Waxing with sugar paste & ultrasound face massage at Réka's on Andrássy út
- took altogether 2 hours and costed 14.700,-ft
I go to Réka for getting rid of the unwanted hair and for face massage. She uses Decleor products, which I like a lot. Very nice person, speaks only Hungarian.

Pedicure at Andrássy út (still don't know the name of the lady who does it!).
- this time I had to wait for 1/2 hour for my turn, not so nice! Because of this delay I was there for 1 hour 40 mins. Price 2.900,- with nail polish and short foot massage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan