Slider

My Favourite Things

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Received "My favourite things" challenge from Jenni,
From Georgia with love -blogger.

1. My Favourite Number
It's six. 
Perhaps because I was born 6 of June at 6.56.
Quite many 6s.


Yes, I know 666 the number of the beast...



2. My favourite non-alcoholic drink
Diet Coke in a glass bottle or can, 
not in a plastic bottle even if it's recyclable.
The taste is not the same.
Not Zero! 


3. My Favourite Animal
Never had any pets in my life.
At the moment my favourite animals are these 2 dogs:


4. Facebook Or Twitter
Well, Facebook as I don't know how Twitter works...

5. My Passion
Travelling, shopping, eating...and interior designing,
especially when I have free hands.



Ps. do you know whose home this is?
It's Carrie's on 66 Perry Street.

6. My Favourite Day Of The Week
It's Monday.
A day full of energy. It's always a new start.

It's sad that there're people who don't like it at all.



 7. My Favourite Flower
It's been the lily of the valley all my life.
In Finland it's flowering only for a short time 
in the beginning of June, exactly when my birthday is.


I would like all my readers take this challenge and tell their favourite things!


5 comments:

  1. Kattos, Mossukka pysähdyskuvassa!
    Ja Otto on kyllä lutunen.
    Kiva postaus kaiken kaikkiaan. Sikäli mikäli vähääkään sua tunnen, niin totta toriset.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring
    writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid
    option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!
    My web blog ; my computer is slow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can secretly admit here that I don't hate Mondays either. Never understood the point. Just get on with it and make the best of it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible quest there. What occurred after? Thanks! http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan