Las Vegas is a very extraordinary city
in the middle of practically nowhere,
in the desert
- heard that it has changed a lot over the last 10 years,
it used to be much more inexpensive
and more for the serious gamblers
Any way, a great place to visit for a couple of days!
Vdara Hotel & Spa
- highly recommended modern hotel
As it's allowed to smoke everywhere in Las Vegas,
in this hotel it was strictly forbidden.
There's no casino in Vdara,
but in Aria, which is in a-one-minute walking distance
there's a huge modern casino
The food in Vegas is absolutely gorgeous everywhere
from burgers and pizzas to gourmet
- every well-known chef has a high-quality,
high-standard restaurant here
- the service is fantastic where ever you go
The resorts are so striking
from classic-style to modern
Shows going on in most of the hotels
- unfortunately didn't have energy to see any of them,
next time then!
Gigantic chocolate flowers
- paradise for chocolate, ice-cream and cake lovers
Easy to walk everywhere as everything is along the Strip
- there's also a Monorail operating between most of the hotels
Bye-bye for now, Las Vegas!