Before the dinner had drinks at Santo Spirito
Perhaps it was too early, the place was almost empty
- might be nice later in the night
- nice, old fashion, simply interior
- classical music as backround music - good!
The weather had become quite chilly so walked to Fabios very, very fast.
Dinner at Fabios
Tuna tartar with grated rape biance and sesame seeds
- looked quite a small portion, but in the end it was actually too big
Turbot with ricotta-cannellonis
- the fish was perfectly cooked, nice texture and taste too
- after the big first course couldn't eat all the cannellonis
- good size, delicious and fresh end to the meal
Never seen that huge portion of creme brulée!
(didn't have that one!)
Grüner Veltlinger Tom Schmelz
Merlot Leo Hillinger
Restaurant, bar, lounge
Cuisine: Innovative Mediterran
- been there several times for lunch, now first time at night
- always good!
- trendy yet sophisticated atmosphere
- good, professional, friendly service
- minimalist yet warm interior
During the dinner one of us started to memorise and also invent new limerics...
and there was no end of it!
A limeric is a five-line poem with a strict form,
originally popularized in English.
The limerics are witty or humorous
and sometimes obscene with humorous intend.
There was a young man from Leeds,
Who swallowed a packet of seeds,
Within an hour,
His nose was a flower,
And his head was a riot of weeds.
After the dinner and limerics had a drink at Savoy bar with friends
- on the wall the biggest mirror ever seen! Beautifull!
- lots of men there