Friday, March 1, 2013

Key Accessory: Nails

I've been trying so many different combinations of colours,
but always coming back to red.

This pistachio green looked delicious...
...but not my favourite.
183 Pistachio by Mavala.
I was sceptic with this deep light blue. 
Not too bad.
374 Tropique by Mavala.

This season's number one for me:
228 Sparkling Violet by Mavala
I add these sparkles on top of every colour!
Essie's All In One is a new product for me.
It promises a lot:
- stronger looking and feeling nails
- smoother nails instantly
- shiny glossy top coat that lasts for days

Let's see how it works as a base and top coat.


  1. Love the blue, but I think that's because I'm wearing blue nails currently myself :). Tomorrow something new though, I think I'll opt for the classic French manicure after a long pause.

    Have a nice weekend!

    1. French manicure is always chic!

  2. Kivalta näyttää. Just lakkasin Tiffanyn turkoosiksi ja päälle Orlyn Diamond hilettä. Eli samoilla linjoilla ;-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...