Slider

Boutique Hotel Casati in Budapest

Friday, August 18, 2017


boutique hotel natural room

boutique hotel budapest natural room

boutique hotel budapest natural room

People are often asking me if I could give them any hotel recommendations. Well, not an easy task as I live here and no need to spend nights in a hotel. Anyways, there is a good selection of hotels in Budapest, especially in the city centre and about.

I walk quite often along a small street near the Opera. There's a rather small hotel in an old building that has caught my eye on that street. Decided to pop in and find out how it looks inside. Well, it does look amazing! Or what do you think when you saw these pics I took there?

Casati Budapest Hotel is a real gem in Budapest. The rooms in this boutique hotel are divided into 4 categories according to their interior style.

1. Classic - comfy, homely, refined
2. Cool - artsy, bohemian, young
3. Natural - pure, fresh, organic
4. Heaven - light, airy, white

I think this is a fabulous idea!

The pics above are from the Natural room and pics below from the Cool one. Which one would you book?



~~~~~


Ihmiset usein kyselevät voisinko suositella jotain hotellia Budapestissa. No, ihan helppoa se ei ole, koska asun täällä enkä yövy hotellissa. Kaupungin hotellitarjonta on kyllä runsasta, varsinkin keskustan alueella ja lähettyvillä. 

Oopperan lähellä pienellä sivukadulla kävellessäni on silmääni pistänyt jo jonkin aikaa vanhassa rakennuksessa oleva pienehkö hotelli. Aika vaatimaton ulkoapäin. Päätin käydä kurkkaamassa miltä siellä oikein näyttää. No, upealta näyttää, vai mitä mieltä olette näiden ottamieni kuvien perusteella?

Casati Budapest Hotel on todellinen helmi. Tässä boutique hotellissa huoneet on jaettu neljään erilaiseen ryhmään sisustustyylien mukaan.

1. Classic - hienostunut, kodikas ja mukava
2. Cool - nuorekas, boheemi ja taiteellinen
3. Natural - raikas, luonnonmukainen, ja puhdas
4. Heaven - valoisa, ilmava ja valkoinen

Omasta mielestäni aivan huippu idea!

Ylläolevat kuvat ovat Natural huoneesta ja räväkät allaolevat Cool huoneesta.

Kummassa viihtyisit paremmin?



boutique hotel cool room

boutique hotel cool room

cool room


cool room

cool room





19 comments:

  1. Onpas kauniita ja tyylikkäät hotellihuoneet. Voisin asustella ihan missä tahansa noissa :)

    Iloa viikonloppuun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tätä tosiaan voi suositella hyvillä mielin:)

      Delete
  2. It looks clean and minimal. I love it! The wall art makes the room vibrant and peaceful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wall art is such a statement piece - love it too!

      Delete
  3. Its hard to choose but I like the sound of a 'youthful and vibrant' room and the street art reminds me of my beloved street art! I like the sound of Hotel Casati! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew, Ana, that you would pick up the artsy one :D

      Delete
  4. I love the decor! What a stunning place to stay. I love that there are different style options to suit pretty much everyone, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the decor of the rooms; light, crisp and fresh. I haven't been to Budapest but it is on my list, I will definitely look for this hotel when I plan my travel there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! You are warmly welcome to Budapest:)

      Delete
  6. Wow.. I love this post...Heaven - light, airy, white - Probably because I love white motiff hehehe. But all designs are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! White & airy is always a good choice :)

      Delete
  7. I love that this Hotel Casati provides options for their guests regarding the hotel rooms designs. If I were to choose, I think I would go for Natural and Heaven. It would provide a truly relaxing accommodation for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are so soothing and relaxing interiors :) Good choices!

      Delete
  8. This is such a chic hotel that has style. You don't always put the two and two together. Nice green chair.

    XO
    Via Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually all the rooms are pretty similar in a hotel, but here they created so many different feelings.

      Delete
  9. That's such a cool idea about the hotel and having a kind of theme with the rooms. I probably would go with the natural one of the two but I would be interested in seeing what the heaven one looked like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan