Slider

A Day In Vienna

Friday, June 16, 2017



 The first things that come to my mind about Vienna are
horse carriages, rose gardens, Wiener Schnitzel and Sacher cake.

Vienna the capital of Austria is about 2-hour drive from Budapest. There're also great train connections every second hour between these two cities.

Here're some details of my day in Vienna. I love to walk along the beautiful streets, wander in the gorgeous parks, and just look around and enjoy the cultural atmosphere of Vienna.


~~~~

(FI) Ensimmäisenä Wienistä tulee mieleeni hevoskärryt, ruusutarhat, wiener schnitzel ja sacher-kakku.

Itävallan pääkaupunkiin on Budapestista noin parin tunnin ajomatka. Myös junayhteydet ovat loistavat näiden kahden kaupungin välillä.

Tässä muutamia yksityiskohtia Wienin päivästäni. Wienissä on aivan ihanaa kävellä pitkin kauniita katuja, vaellella upeissa puistoissa ja vain katsella ympärille ja nauttia kaupungin kultturellista ilmapiiristä.














Cafe Central is a Viennese classic, and a perfect place for Wiener Schnitzel.

~~~~

Cafe Central on todellinen wieniläinen klassikko ja juuri sopiva paikka syödä Wiener Schnitzel.




Can you believe this? Me at Sacher without a slice of cake? 
Just a pot of Sacher tea!

~~~~

Totta se on! Join pelkkää teetä Sacherilla!




26 comments:

  1. I went to Vienna two years ago and was stunned at how majestic the whole city is. The architecture there is absolutely incredible, such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! It's such a wonderful city!

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous pictures and are making me want to go visit! Thanks for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! It's a big pleasure for me to share my pics and make a place known better.

      Delete
  3. Vienna looks so beautiful! I love the colorful flowers! Looks like you had a wonderful in Vienna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ha such a wonderful time there! This time of the yeat all the roses are blooming and it looks so amazing!

      Delete
  4. looks so good -i had noon idea its was a short ride to vienna from budapest! to me thats some priceless info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so convenient to go there by train!

      Delete
  5. These pictures are stunning. The archietectural designs are great. Very nice place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for liking my pics! It always makes me so happy when I receive some feedback - what ever kind of that!

      Delete
  6. It looks like such a delightful place to visit. The buildings look magnificent, and all those roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The architecture in Vienna is amazing! All the old buildings are so beautifully reserved and kept.

      Delete
  7. Vienna has such beautiful sights, although I've never been myself I loved learning more from your shared experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful place at any time of the year! I will tell more about Vienna after my next visit :)

      Delete
  8. I am desperate to visit Vienna! It's on our list of place to go and these photos are definitely making me want to book it sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so good! Great if my pics could impress you :)

      Delete
  9. I am actually toying with the idea of going to Vienna next month with my daughter. Thanks to you and your wonderful pics and tips I think we will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! I'm so happy that you found my pics fascinating enough to make up your decision :)

      Delete
  10. Vienna looking great . You post full with beautiful pictures . I've been in many places in Europe but never been to Austria . Wish one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should absolutely visit Austia one day and especially Vienna:)

      Delete
  11. Vienna is on my bucket list ♥. It has such a romantic vibe and seems so pretty, peaceful. What that just one day trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was just a day trip. I've made these one day trips to Vienna many times during the last years. it is a short time but better than nothing.

      Delete
  12. Beautiful Vienna! So clean and always a bunch of flowers in bloom! The architecture is awesome. I hope to be there someday to witness all this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely city and absolutely all that you described.

      Delete
  13. Vienna is such a beautiful city that, like you, I never tire of it. Your photos captured some of the beauty of the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you could feel Vienna trough my pics :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan