Slider

A Day In Tallinn

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Estonian capital Tallinn

Have you ever visited Tallinn, the capital of Estonia? It's a pretty large Northern European with around 440.000 inhabitants. What is fascinating there is the Old Town. There you can find old side by side built cute houses from the Middle Ages, lots of galleries, shops, restaurants and cafes.

~~~~

Melkein kaikki suomalaiset ovat käyneet Tallinnassa, ainakin päivän reissulla. Mikä onkin ihan hyvä aika kierrellä Tallinnan Vanhassakaupungissa ja ihastella vieri viereen rakennettuja keskiaikaisia taloja, tehdä ostoksia ja kahvitella ja syödä hyvin.

a day in Tallinn

explore Tallinn

streets of Tallinn

explore Tallinn

streets of tallinn

explore Tallinn

explore Tallinn

old town tallinn

explore tallinn

details of Tallinn

eat well in Tallinn
Lunch at RIBE was fantastic! // Lounas RIBEssä oli fantastinen!


After seeing these pics would you like to walk around in the Old Town of Tallinn?

~~~~

Mikä on fiilis näiden kuvien jälkeen? Lähtisitkö päiväksi kiertelemään Tallinnan Vanhassakaupungissa? 






12 comments:

  1. Wow first of all, i love all your subject shots... it feels like I am looking over a magazine. I have never been to Estonia but this post made me eager to visit this place someday.. I am going to include it on my bucket list
    thanks for sharing us your journey.. i really enjoyed looking at your wonderful photos..
    what gear are you using by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for mentioning liking my photos! Made me very happy. I use an old Canon 5D Mark II - sometimes I'm lucky with the pics sometimes not so :D

      Delete
  2. I have never been to Estonia but I am intrigued by the artitecture and the religious relics in Tallinn. I will have to put it on my bucket list x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has this pretty Old Town which is absolutely worth visiting.

      Delete
  3. I've heard Talinn, has great culture! I've seen quite a lot pictures about it, and I can say I love the buildings! I guess it's a city with great history... I hope I can visit it some day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many beautiful and interesting corners in the Old Town :)

      Delete
  4. I would love to visit the Old Town of Talinn. It's looks gorgeous, I love all the different coloured buildings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so nice that bold pastels are used there around the Old Town.

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of Tallin before. It sure is beautiful, I love your snaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great that I could offer you a new destination :)

      Delete
  6. This place is definitely on my list of places to visit! Your photos are beautiful! You have captured it well! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. i literally love your picture, they are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan