Slider

Miracle Worker

Sunday, February 8, 2015

 Miracle worker Overnight by Philosophy

This is what it promises:
Miraculous mornings begin at night
overnight:
deeply hydrated, healthier-looking, silky soft skin
in 4 weeks:
fine lines will no longer see the light of day
in 8 weeks:
even stubborn wrinkles are left in the dark

Only a few drops left, so it's time to answer to: did it work as promised? It made the skin very soft, healthier-looking and relaxed. Unfortunately can't say that the wrinkles are vanished...





Shall I buy another jar?


2 comments:

  1. I think it could be worth another jar if it made your skin healthier and smoother feeling. I've not tried this product and may have to give it a whirl and see how it goes for me.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely worth trying:) and I will buy another jar!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan