Slider

Scarlet Nails

Sunday, June 29, 2014

 Back to the basic - meaning from pale & natural to bright & red.
I've been now 1,5 year without fake nails and gel, and my nails are still so weak. They split instantly when they grow to a certain length, that's why I'm seriously thinking going back to artificial ones. Or at least to add some strengthening gel to the surface. Even though my nails are extremely short I'm happy with the length, I'm not missing the old times when my nails were like this...and these I called short...




ps. the colorful background of the pics are actually my homey shorts, which I bought a year or two ago at HM. So light & loose. Love to wear them at home especially now the weather is pretty warm here. 

Nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan