Slider

Camouflage

Monday, December 30, 2013

 These Stella McCartney for Adidas camouflage trainers had been on my shopping list for some time already. Finally found them at MyOMy in Helsinki. The shoes are for running but I bought them for city strolls, and will wear them even with a skirt. A pair of grey laces was included so it's easy to change the look for a more classic camouflage style. The shoe is more like a sock, so you can't really open it to make it wider, and the model is pretty narrow. My size is normally 39, but now I needed size 40,5 and a shoehorn to fit my feet in. Doesn't sound too good, but they are comfy (when you get your feet in!).



Waiting for spring to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan