Slider

Ombre Cushions

Saturday, November 23, 2013

 Someone has an ombre hair, someone an ombre skirt or a shirt, I have ombre cushions now. When I saw ombre fabrics at Designer's Guilds's store in London in May I realized how beautiful it looks   in interiors as well. So it was pretty obvious that when I saw these ombre pillow cases with sequins I just had to buy them. Someone might have noticed that I like to play with the cushions and change them often depending on the mood and season, especially in the bedroom (clickclick , click) living room and TV room. These new cushions found their place in our black & white bedroom. I like to mix rough linen with more delicate and crispy cotton and add some glamour with shiny sequins. 



(need to buy bigger pillows inside the cases...)

Ombre cushions - H&M Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan