Slider

Mermaid

Monday, September 16, 2013

Now the weather is still pretty summer-ish, but soon it will be time to wear something else than just a pair of flip-flops...
Bought these black leather ankle boots already a year ago in London but somehow there was no time nor occasion to wear them...I was so into Uggs last season...
The Mermaid is part of Jimmy Choo's 24:7 Icons collection.
Almond-toe wedges.

"I came to London, and my first impression was that everybody looked the same," Jimmy Choo said. "You think all Chinese people look the same, and I found that with the English. All the buildings seemed very uniform, too. I can see now that they are very varied, but at the time they all seemed to be of a standard British type, which was nothing like the Asian style of building. I also found the weather very cold, and the food...well, not what I was used to! But I stayed."

Some time after hard working...

"Then he got the phone call that would change his life. It was from Kensington Palace."

The Jimmy Choo Story 
by Lauren Golstein Crowe & Sagra Maceira de Rosen


2 comments:

  1. Siis just tollaset mä tarvitsisin, mutta ilman kiilakorkoja. Ne ei vaan ole mun juttu. Arvaa vaan, oonko löytänyt... Kiilat on nyt täälläkin in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan