Slider

My Daily Routine For Face AM

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My daily facial routines are pretty simple. At the moment my skin is very dry as well as my eyes, so they both need a lot of moisture.
After the morning shower I add some eye drops for my eyes, clean the face with a rose tonic, pat the eye cream around the eyes and apply the daily moisturizer all over my face.

I'm not committed just for one brand. I like to experiment new products and listen to other's recommendations.
I've chosen these products for the moment as they suit well for the hot climate we're having right now in Hungary (actually today it's partly cloudy and only 26C!).
  • Rose Tonic by Herbina
  • - effective & gentle
  •  Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15 by Fresh
  • - nourishing, smoothing and moisturizing, great texture
  • Abeille Royale Eye Care by Guerlain
  • - perfect for mornings, giving such a fresh feeling
  • Total Effects 7 In One by Olay
  • - all in one, easily absorbing and leaving skin hydrated not greasy
  • Systane Ultra Eye Drops
  • - perfect for dry eyes

After exfoliating my skin on previous night these are the two masks I use occasionally in the mornings:
  • Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask by Bliss
  • Vitamin C+ Invigorating Detox Mask by Lumene

It takes only 5 mins and the skin feels fresh and looks much better!

Almost forgot - I use also neck cream. 
Bliss's Thinny Tin Chin Neck Firming Cream bottle is already almost empty so I'm using Energia+Luminosita SPF 20 by Collistar, which is normal face cream but why not apply it for neck as well. 

To give extra cover and color I mix these two products:
Super Fluid SPF 50 by Kiehl's (been in heavy use!) & Terracotta Skin Healthy Glow Foundation 01 Blondes by Guerlain.

I don't wear make up every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan