Slider

Fab Facial & Farewell To Finland

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Had a fantastic facial at Kauneushoitola Marja in Pori.
The treatment included scrub, massage and mask all with Darphin products. 
I found out that I've been using too strong products instead I should use hydrating and moisturizing ones as my skin is very dry. 
By using firming products for a long time the skin becomes drier and it causes wrinkles and lines.
I received a massive collection of Darphin samples.

After the treatment my skin feels softer and looks healthier.
For now on I try to remember add moisturizer after serum and only  then the BB-cream. I've been skipping the moisturizer... For the night I've sometimes used only serum, nothing hydrating at all. What a mistake!


ps. heading already back home to Budapest.
The time in Finland went so fast, again!
 This is exactly what I needed - a relaxing moment on/in Eero Aarnio's Bubble chair at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
I'm not a heavy user of business lounges but sometimes it's a good option.

On Friday I will be in Vienna...

2 comments:

  1. Runsaat näytteet, tosiaan! Olen itse jemmanut vikat kuukaudet kaikki näyteseerumit, ja käyttänyt niitä lähes joka ilta yövoiteen alla -tuntuu olevan tosi tarpeen, kun tulee oltua koko päivä ulkosalla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oli kyllä ihanat näytteet! kaikki on nyt käytetty ja iho paremman tuntuinen. Pitää käydä shoppailemassa...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan