Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hair Solutions

 If you have split ends, easily breakable hair 
or very damaged lengths... 
 ...this Kerastese's renovating dual serum...
 ...is a perfect product for you!
 Fibre Architecte is a miracle serum, at least for my hair!

Keith at Sean Donaldson Hair recommended it for me some weeks ago
and it made a big difference for the condition of my hair.
The product kind of builds the hair stronger.

 I've had my hair coloured and cut at Sean Donaldson Hair 
for a couple of times in Miami Beach.
For a perfect colour ask for Peter and 
for hair cut and blow dry ask for Keith.

1674 Meridian Avenue
Miami Beach

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the professional recommendation! My hair need special care after coloring too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried so many products which are promising to improve the texture of hair, but this is the only one that has worked!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...