Sunday, February 17, 2013


My new Caroline ballerinas by Tory Burch.

 I like the combination of sand & black.

The black wide elastic band traces the collar of the flexible ballerina flat, creating a peerless, comfortable fit. 
The gleaming logo medallion sits perfectly above the rounded toe.  

 Extremely comfy shoes.
This pair is not my only one...


  1. Your Tory Burch flats are so pretty. I have been wanting a pair for a long time.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

  2. I love Tory Birch ballerinas - so cool. Happy Monday sweets,

  3. those have been the most comfortable pair of flats i've ever owned!
    would love if you checked out my blog & we could follow each other xx

  4. Love your Carolines. When I first fell in love with Tory Burch flats all I would buy were the Reva and Eddie flats. I somehow overlooked the Caroline. Recently I've been buying them like crazy cuz they so darn comfy and cute. Here's my collection now.
    Maybe there will be the same colored pair as your in my collection soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...