Slider

Parisian Chic

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

 L'Wren Scott's home was on Vogue's May issue.
Everyone is nowadays talking about Paris
whether is about fashion, scents, interior, chocolate, macaroons...

 American fashion designer L'Wren Scott lives 
in her turn-of-the-centure Left Bank apartment in Paris.

 The home has a serene, delicately airy atmosphere,
far from glitzy rock-star lounge.

"It took nine months choosing paint,
seeing what looked good on bright days,
wintry days, in summer, at night."
 "It's by Lalique, made in 1926 for a house in Paris."
Mick Jagger bought the ensemble in the seventies 
and packed it away in the country.
"I found it when I was housecleaning."
L'Wren had the whole collection refitted.
By the way, there's also a mirrored TV screen
in this amazing bathroom.
 "Of course you need an architect on a project like this.
But when I designed my first house in LA,
I didn't have any money - I did it all on my own."
Yeah, right...
 The May Vogue.
This is as near Parisian chic as can get in my home...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan