Slider

Key West Part 1

Friday, March 16, 2012

 It's becoming a tradition!
Going to Key West on Thursday in the middle of March.


 Key West has the largest collection of 19th-century
structures in the US, about 4.000 buildings.
The traditional Key West architecture is ever so charming. 
 Inviting interior gallery and shop.
 Shady garden.
 Look at the size of the leaves!
 Laid-back, tropical lifestyle. 
 The back streets of Key West are the most attractive ones.
The main street, Duval Street, is very touristic.
It's very easy to wander around the town.


Would love to have this elegant porch!



3 comments:

  1. Kauniita kuvia kerrassaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name of your blog caught my eye on a comment you made on another blog. I loved the title so much I had to come see your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower! I just started my blog three weeks ago. I would love for you to take a look at it and follow back if you like what you see!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voi ei mikä matkakuume jo näistäkin kuvista tulee :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan