On Friday evening had a reservation for
Kehli vendeglö in Obuda
- it's an old traditional Hungarian restaurant
To start with a cold plate of Hungarian delicasies
- goose liver, salami, stuffed paprika, curd meet, pork
- this plate was for 4 persons
(= stuffted cabbage roll)
- wasn't for me, it's delicious but
Instead had grilled chicken breast with raw vegetables
and joghurt sauce
- a bit boring but perfect for me!
Every night there's a band playing gipsy music
- these men have been playing in Kehli for ages!
Hungarian cheese plate for 4
- emmental, camenber, smoked cheese, trappista,
blue cheese, cream cheese
And the music goes on!
- crepe filled with blueberry jam
Lemon sorbet to end the meal
Mokus utca 22