Paid a visit to MAXCity during the weekend
as there're a design exhibition and sales
- the marketing of this happening was made quite well:
leaflets between the local interior magazines,
but the place was almost empty,
very few people were there!
To be honest there was nothing special...
Walked through all the 3 floors of MAXCity
and went in to only a couple of the shops
- like IDdesign (pics above) and Sa Maison (below)
as the rest didn't attract at all
- couldn't find any place for a coffee there...
Lots of things from the collection of Dutch Maison Riviera
at Sa Maison
Before had seen this "different cities" sofa
in the magazines only
- it looks quite nice in real too!
Kilim, the Nomadic rug store had a lot of colourful rugs
made of pieces of antique rugs and then coloured them
- some of them're really beautiful
Lamps made by Hungarian designer(s)
in the exhibition hall
- unfortunately couldn't find out who has designed them
nor where to buy them!