The Shoe Galleries at Selfridges is amazing place!
- just pick up a brand and you find it here!
Wow, what a shoes!
Actually the glass shoes belong to a piece of art
- and the price is £75.000,-
- yeah right, and this time these Tod's suede loafers
were the only shoes that bought in London
- so comfy
and the old ones were already quite worn out
- one can never have too many black suede loafer!
Yes, yes, boring again!
Actually wanted to buy a new MiuMiu clutch
but couldn't find any spectacular one,
not even at the new MiuMiu store on New Bond Street
- so ended up to this classic Louis Vuitton's
Eva clutch in Damier Azur
- perfect for summer!
Such a great service at Louis Vuitton on Sloane Street
- Budapest has still lot to learn...