give a piano matiné at
Béla Bartok Memorial House
on Sunday at 11am
but due to the volcanic eruption
her flight was cancelled
Instead of Laura Mikkola
2 Hungarian music students performed there
- at first was quite dissapointed,
but at the end was happy for this urgent change
in the program!
As the 14-year-old students started to play,
wouldn't have ever thought they were
- absolutely excellent concert!
played Schubert, Mendelssohn, Chopin, Bartók
- for sure they both will be big stars in the future!
- both are in SOS Talent Foundation program
The entrance to Béla Bartók Memorial House
Csalán utca 29.
Heard that there will be a bus from Budapest
to Tallinn, Estonia
on Sunday afternoon at 5pm
organized by Finns
- not really interested in it
but somehow the 2 Grandma Sisters heard it too...
So off they go!
- the bus will drive about 26-28hours
to Tallinn where to take a ferry to Helsinki
- the bus was full of Finnish tourists wanting to go back home