= Running Day for Women
- 3,5km or 10km run in Városliget & Andrássy út
- some years ago took apart of this running event,
this time skipped it
- the name of the event changes every year
depending on who's the main sponsor,
this year it was Coca-Cola
Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds
at Aréna Plaza
"During World War II a group of Jewish-American soldiers
known as "The Basterds"
are chosen specifically to spread fear
throughout the Third Reich
by scalping and brutally killing Nazis.
The Basterds soon cross paths with a French-Jewish woman
who runs a movie theater in Paris
which is targeted by the soldiers."
- didn't like it at all!
- too violent
- the only clue of it was killing the nazis
- parts of it was in French & German too,
so not only in English
- the humorous part was when Aldo (played by Brad Pitt)
was pretending to be Italian
- as having the Coin Card got a voucher of 2.500ft
which is valid when buying something min. 18.000,-ft
during the next 2 weeks
Dorottya utca 6